Hosting a Party This Summer?
Summer is such a great time to have friends over and relax and celebrate! There are so many reasons to have people over-Graduation parties, Father's Day BBQ's, and just for fun!
Here are some tips that will make you the Hostess with the Most-est!
- Do all your food prep the Day before. Keep the menu simple and use catering charts so that you have the right amount of food to serve!
- Think about ordering some food in by a favorite restaurant. We are all about planning parties on a budget but sometimes it is just worth while to take that stress away and order a few favorite dishes to be delivered
- Think about how your guests will be "flowing" through your party space. Set up the drink station separately from the food to avoid a traffic jam. If seating spots are limited, make finger foods may be in order. Or get creative at set up some fun blankets and pillows on the ground to make extra seating!
- Have necessities out for your guests-think through the activities you are offering. Is it a lot of time outside? Have a table set up with sunscreen available, fold out fans to combat the heat. Having a pool party? Have some extra towels for your guests that may have forgotten theirs. And lots of napkins! They certainly come in handy if someone spills a drink.
- Give Country Clean a Call. We can help get your house party ready with our amazing cleaning services!